- We can organise anything in connection with the funeral, and in so doing, hopefully take away a lot of the pressure and strain from the family at this difficult time.
- We can give advice on all aspects of funeral arrangements and as such are able to supply a wide range of services, such as catering, flowers, hymn sheets, vehicles, newspaper notices and clergy.
- Any time of the day or night you can talk to us. We will attend to everything including liasing with doctors, coroners, hospitals, churches and solicitors.
- We can advise you on all the options available for cremation or burial, religious or non-religious services, traditional or modern by trusted, local, funeral directors where you always come first.
- We are also experienced in arranging repatriation whether it being back to home or another area of the UK or country. In these circumstances we work with coroners, consuls and other relevant authorities to ease as best we can, the return of your relative to where their funeral will take place or to where their final resting place will be.
- We are members of The Society of Allied & Independent Funeral Directors which provides a code of conduct to which we follow, so you can be reassured that you are protected in receiving the best possible advice and care given.